Goodwork respects and looks after the rights of its users, guaranteeing them according to the current legislation. The data that we collect are the necessary to provide the services that our users require and their treatment complies with the provisions of these privacy policies.
- Applicable legislation:
The content of this website is adapted to the requirements of the following legislation:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons, as unifying standard for the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
- Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Identification data:
In compliance with the legal information requirements:
- Company owner of the domain: Good Work International SL (GW)
- Adress: Calle Carboner, 17, 46980, Paterna, Valencia.
- Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of this website gives you the status of “user”, which accepts, from the moment of that use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions of use will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contrat that in every case are mandatory and the legal provisions on data protection that are reflected in these privacy policies.
- Website use:
Goodworkint.com provides access to a multitude of information, services or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to GW or its licensors to which the user may have access. The user assumes responsability for the use of the portal. The user undertakes to make appropiate use of the contents and services offered by GW, not to use them to engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; cause damage to the physical and logical systems of GW, its suppliers or third parties, as well as introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
GW reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, GW will not be responsable for the opinions expressed by the users through the web or other participation tools.
- Data protection:
5.1. Normative compliance:
GW ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data, for which it complies with the guidelines of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons and, in what results from application with the dispositions of the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, of Protection of Data of Personal Character and its regulation of development approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21.
5.2. Data collection:
GW collects users data through the following contact methods:
– Through the conctac form included in the “Contact” section of the website, in which the user is asked for a full name, e-mail adress and telephone number.
– Through the contact form included in the news published in the “Blog” section of the web page for the publicatino of comments by users, where is requested the full name, e-mail adress and website
– Through direct contact via email or telephone with GW professinoals.
The storage of this data is done through our Teamleader CRM systme whose European servers are operated by Amazon Web Services Inc, governed by the RGPD, certified by ISO 27001 (international standard for information security management system) and subscribed to de ‘AWS Data Processing Addendum’. The AWS data center stores data on encrypted hard drives and innovates continuously to protect its content, undergoing all types of external audits to confirm its security.
The data collected by GW abouts its users are merely identifying data. No specially protected data are requested.
GW will keep this data as long as the user does not directly request its elimination under the terms established in this documents.
5.3. Purpose of use:
- Responding to the requirements of potential customers
- Content subscription (advertising campaigns, newsletters, etc).
- Publication of comments on the blog.
- To guarantee the compliance of the conditions of use and applicable regulations.
- In addition, non-identifying data are collected through some cookies that are downloaded on the user’s system and that are detailed in the “Cookies Policy”.
- Managing social networks. The treatment of the data obtained from users in the social networks of the oficial pages of GW will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of each social network. The treatment of these data is done in order to properly manage the presence of GW in social networks, reporting activities, campaigns and/or GW services. In any case GW uses the profiles of the followers to send individual advertising.
The data that GW receives from the users are subjected to their consent. For instance, GW guarantees that does not do any different use than the use specified in this document. Likewise GW does not give the user’s personal data to third parties without the specific consent of the owners of these data.
5.4. User rights:
Current legislation regarding Data Protection established a list of rights for the users that provide their own data. This rights are the following:
- Request access to the personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
The exercising of this rights is personal and must be directly exercised by the interested.
Likewise, the user can ask for the removal of its own data from the GW files by sending an email asking for that elimination to the email address email@example.com specifying at the subject “DATA PROTECTION” and attaching proof of the identity of the person that makes the request.
Users must respond about the veracity of the data provided. GW reserves the right to exclude from the services provided on its website to all the users who provide false information regardless of the rest of actions that proceed in law.
- Intellectual and industrial property:
GW owns all the intellectual and industrial property of its website, as well as the elements contanied oni t (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks, logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.) owned by GW or any of its licensors.
All rights reserved. According the provisions of the articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or a part of the articles contained at the website, for commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited, except in case of express authorization by GW.
The users agree to respect the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights owned by GW. The elements of the website can be watched and even printed, copied and stored in any computer system or on any other physical médium, as long as it is exclusively for the personal and private use.
The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on GW pages.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility.
GW is not responsable, in any case, for the damages of any kind that may be caused, for example by errors and omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
GW reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it considers appropriate on its website.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on GW website, GW will not exercise any type of control over those sites and contents. GW will no asume any responsability for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of those hyperlinks or related Internet sides. Likewise, the inclusión of these external connections will not imply any type of association or participation with the connected entities.
- Exclusion right:
GW reserves the right to deny or withdraw the access to the website and/or the services offered, without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to other users who breach these conditions.
GW will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in Law.
- Modification of the present conditions and duration.
GW can modify the conditions determined here at any time, being published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be base don their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by another conditions duly published.